"Bontrue", is owned & operated by Prime Furniture, a partnership firm incorporated under The Indian Partnership Act, 1932, vide GST No. 36AAUFP3098D1ZS, having its registered office at Sy No. 161/AA, Opp. D-Mart, Ashok Nagar, Ramachandrapuram, Sangareddy, Hyderabad-502032.
Bontrue Names and Logos and all related merchandise and service names, Design marks and Slogans are the trademarks or service marks of Prime Furniture.
Any person illegally or unauthorisedly using the trademark or any other mark which may be deceptively similar to the trade mark or any other intellectual property owned by it shall be proceeded with in accordance with law and such legal action may entail criminal and/or civil proceedings in the competent courts.
Bontrue is entitled, at its sole discretion or as may be required by law, to amend these Terms & Conditions anytime without any prior intimation to Customers. Customers shall continue to be responsible and shall be bound to this Agreement as amended by Bontrue from time to time.
These Terms & Conditions, Policies & Agreement shall be valid from 01st of January 2022 and supersedes any and all previous Terms, Policies & Agreement whether in written or oral form.
"Bontrue or we" shall mean Prime Furniture.
"Agreement" shall mean agreement between Bontrue and Customers with terms and conditions as provided herein and includes the Disclaimer and all the schedules, appendices and references mentioned herein with all such amendments as effected by Bontrue from time to time.
"Customer(s) or User(s) or You" shall mean any person/s or legal entity(ies) who has purchased/ordered products/services from Bontrue.
"Product(s)" shall mean any goods and(or) services offered for sale by Bontrue.
“Site” shall mean this website www.bontrue.in
ELIGIBILITY & ACCEPTANCE TO USE THE SERVICES:
To register with, shop with or access www.bontrue.in you must be eighteen (18) years of age or over and you are able to understand and agree to the terms, conditions, obligations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use www.bontrue.in only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. You shall use the website only if you are competent to enter into a legally binding contract under the provisions of Indian contract Act, 1872. You represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving Services under the laws as applicable in India.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By using or accessing the Bontrue website at www.bontrue.in (the 'Site') and any related mobile or other applications, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out below.
- This document constitutes an "electronic record" under the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- It shall be your responsibility to ensure that you are eligible to enter into a contract if you are resident outside India. If you do not conform to the above qualification, you are not permitted to avail of the Services. You represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving Services under the laws as applicable in India.
- To access, use and transact on this Website you should have access to computer equipments and Internet connections.
- Bontrue hereby grants You a non-exclusive, freely revocable non-transferable access to view, download and print product catalogues or any other materials available on the Website, subject to the following conditions:
- You acknowledge that Bontrue may contact you via email or other means for your order or changes or alterations to the order or for promotional purposes.
- You may access and use the materials solely for personal, informational, and internal purposes, in accordance with the terms;
- You may not modify or alter product catalogues or any other materials available on the Website; and
- You may not remove any text, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the product catalogues or any other materials available on the Website.
- Any software that is available on the Website is the property of Bontrue. You may not use, download or install any software available at the Website, unless otherwise expressly permitted by Bontrue.
PROVISION OF THE SERVICES:
- You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Site, may require affecting certain changes in it, therefore, we reserve the right to suspend the Site, or cancel, or discontinue any or all products or services at any time without notice, make modifications and alterations in any or all of its contents, products and services contained on the Site without any prior notice.
- You acknowledge and agree that if we disable access to your account, User may be prevented from accessing the Site, your account details or any files or other content, which is contained in your account.
- The content on this Site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the content or any other material on this Site is at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to charge subscription and/or membership fees from you, by giving reasonable prior notice, in respect of any product, service or any other aspect of the Site anytime in future.
- We may from time to time introduce referral and/or incentive-based programs for its users (Program). These Program(s) maybe governed by their respective terms and conditions. By participating in the Program, you are bound by the Program terms and conditions as well as these terms. We reserve the right to modify, cancel and discontinue its Program without notice to you.
THIRD PARTY SITES:
As a convenience to you, we may provide, on this Site, links to web sites operated by other entities. If you use these sites, you will leave the Site. We make no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked Web sites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon.
INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU:
- User shall be entitled to use the Website for any online shopping transaction after getting him/her registered on the Website after furnishing all relevant information relating to User as sought on the Website. User shall be solely responsible for the confidentiality of its User Id and Password.
- User shall be solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of all such details/information given by User during registration. If Bontrue has a reason to doubt the correctness of any details/information furnished by User or in case any information furnished by User is found incorrect, false or misleading then the we shall be entitled to cancel or suspend the registration of User permanently or for such period as the Bontrue deems fit.
- User shall not (a) select or use name, User ID, mobile number and/or mail id, of another person with the intent to impersonate that person or (b) use a User id a name subject to any rights of a person other than User without appropriate authorization. Bontrue reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel User id in its discretion.
- In order to ensure that Bontrue is not violating any rights that the User may have in his/her Information, User hereby agrees to grant in favour of Bontrue a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise the database rights which the User has in his/her Information, including but not limited to rights in any media now or in future with respect to Users Information solely to enable Bontrue to use the information supplied by the User to Bontrue. Bontrue will only use Users Information in accordance with the Agreement.
- User agrees and understands that Bontrue shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for wrong Delivery of Product(s) at wrong address furnished by User or any loss and/or damage to User due to incorrect, incomplete and/or false information furnished by User
- The User shall further be liable to be prosecuted and/or punished under applicable laws for furnishing false, incorrect, and/or misleading information to Bontrue.
- While placing an order, If the User orders multiple quantity of same or different product spanning across multiple order under the same name, group, mobile number, email address, IP address, Bontrue may at its discretion treat the said order as bulk order and reserves its right to cancel such bulk orders. If at any time, it is noted that User has by misrepresentation or any other way has ordered more than 2 units of a particular product, it will amount to bulk order and Bontrue reserves its right to reject such order(s) partially or completely. The fulfilment of orders placed by the User shall be subject to availability of the stock.
REPRESENTATIONS & WARRANTIES:
User represents and warrants that User is the owner and/or authorised to share the information User gives on the Website. User confirms that the information is correct, complete, accurate, not misleading, does not violate, rules and regulations.
User undertakes to indemnify and keep indemnified Bontrue and/or its shareholders, directors, employees, officers, affiliates, partners, associate/ subsidiary companies/entities, advisors, accountants, agents, consultants, contractors, , partners and/ or suppliers for all claims resulting from detail/information User posts and/or supplies to Bontrue. Bontrue shall be entitled to remove any such detail / information posted by User without any prior intimation to User.
User agrees and undertakes that she/ he shall be solely responsible for his/her Information and confirms that information submitted by User:
- Is correct, complete, relevant and accurate.
- Is not fraudulent.
- Does not stalk or otherwise harass another user
- Does not and shall not infringe any third party’s intellectual property, trade secret and/or other proprietary rights and/or rights of publicity and/or privacy.
- Shall not be defamatory, libellous, unlawfully threatening and/or unlawfully harassing.
- Shall not be indecent, obscene and/or contain pornography and/or contain any thing which is prohibited under any prevailing laws, rules & regulations, order of any court, forum, statutory authority.
- Shall not be seditious, offensive, abusive, liable to incite racial, ethnic and/or religious hatred, discriminatory, menacing, tortuous, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy and/or which may cause annoyance and/or inconvenience.
- Shall not constitute and/or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, and/or otherwise be contrary to the law.
- Shall not be or include material that is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer/ mobile viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data or any other code or files) or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally destroy, limit, interrupt, interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate the functionality of any system, data or personal information.
- Is not in the nature of political campaigning, unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional and/ or commercial solicitation, chain letters, pyramid schemes, mass mailings and/or any form of spam or solicitation.
- Is not illegal in any other way.
- Further, the User agrees and understands that Bontrue reserves the right to remove and/or edit such detail / information.
- User confirms that he/she shall abide by all notices and all the terms and conditions (updated from time to time) contained and mentioned herein.
- User undertakes and confirms that User shall not use Bontrue’s website, services and/or materials therein for any purpose that is unlawful and/or prohibited by the terms of the Agreement and/or under any applicable laws, rulings, notifications, orders of any court or statutory authority. User shall not use the Website, services and/or materials therein in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden and/or impair the Website and/or any services therein and/or the network(s) connected to the Website and interfere with other Users use and enjoyment of the Website and/or services therein.
- User shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any service on the Website, other Users Account(s), Computer systems and/or networks connected to the Website through hacking, phishing, password mining and/or any other means(whether now known or hereafter developed or invented). User shall not or shall not attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available to User through the Website. User agrees and understands that she/ he is responsible for all of his/ her activity in connection with the services and accessing the Website. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of Users right to access the Website
- User may not post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any other User. As a condition of use of this Website, User warrants to Bontrue that User will not use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms & Conditions, notices and/ or by the applicable law. Also, User must not harass, intimidate or impersonate other Users or use any information obtained from the service in order to do so.
- Certain elements of the Website will contain material submitted by other Users. Bontrue disclaims its responsibility for the content, accuracy, conformity to applicable laws of such material.
- Prices for products are described on our Website and are market perceived prices. All prices are in Indian rupees and may change at Bontrue’s discretion.
- In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical or any other error on any page on the website, brochure, promotional material or any other electronic or hard copy document, Bontrue will have the right to refuse, cancel, modify, or take any action it may consider appropriate to address the error for any inquiry, quotation, purchase order or orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price, regardless of whether an order confirmation has been sent or not, and/or any payment has been made or not. If one or more payments have already been made and your order is confirmed, accepted, refused, cancelled, or modified in such a case of incorrect price, or for any other reason, Bontrue will refund any payment or payments you have already made for such item or items will not be shipped due to the non-validity of the purchase order or orders.
- In no event shall Bontrue be liable to ship the product to the customer at the in accurate price or under any adverse business condition that can compromise other business factors. If we discover such errors, they will be corrected on our system using best efforts on the part of Bontrue, and the corrected price or other information will be notified to you, and will be applied to your purchase order or orders.
- The prices advertised on this site are for online orders. Prices and the availability of Items are subject to change without notice. Any prices used on this site may not be indicative of the actual selling prices in your area.
- Bontrue provides You the possible lowest rates on Products You buy via this Website. However, Bontrue does not guarantee that the price will be the lowest in the city, region or geography. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice or any consequential liability to You.
BUSINESS & PRODUCTS:
- The Website www.bontrue.in is a platform for the online sale of furniture and home decor merchandise and allied services offered by Bontrue and the purchase of products and services by you. Bontrue also delivers the products to You directly or through its authorised partner.
- Bontrue sells a variety of products. Services, such as shipping, in relation to the products, shall be per the Bontrue's policy, which may be changed by Bontrue from time to time.
- You should take all responsibility for Your own actions in utilizing the products and service and the Website in relation to the services availed or purchased by You and Bontrue shall not be liable for any such action or consequence thereof.
- Bontrue has the right to change or discontinue any products and service at any time, without notice. Bontrue may add or modify the procedures, modes, processes or conditions of purchase at any time. Bontrue shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any product or any aspect of the services.
- We try our best to deliver products exactly the way they appear on the site. However, the nature and tendency of our products is that each piece of furniture is unique in its own way. Bontrue hereby disclaims any Guarantees of exactness of the finish, color, shade or appearance of the final product ordered by the user. The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through our Website may differ with your expectations.
- Actual colors may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colors and that everyone sees these colors differently. We try to edit our photos to show the samples as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual color may vary slightly from your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the color you see accurately portrays the true color of the product.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICIES:
Exchange, Return & Cancellation Policy:
Bontrue takes Customer satisfaction very seriously and we set the highest standards in this regard. We understand that mistakes happen while selecting & purchasing a product. Furniture becomes a part of your family once you receive it and stays with you for a very long period. Bontrue does not wish their esteemed Customers to live with a product that doesn't compliment their home. We value the trust you place in us and so all our policies are designed to keep our Customers happy. Please refer to the below terms & conditions if you wish to exchange or return a product.
- An order once placed can be cancelled or modified anytime before the delivery.
- Please note that an order for a customized product cannot be modified, cancelled, exchanged or returned.
- If you wish to return a product which has already been delivered to you, the return window is open for 5 days after delivery. You have to initiate a return request as per the process mentioned below within 5 days of delivery.
- If you wish to return a product which has been delivered to you and you have observed a major manufacturing defect, the return window for major manufacturing defects is open for 14 days after delivery. You have to initiate a return request as per the process mentioned below within 14 days of delivery.
- Any return request which is received after the above timelines will strictly not be entertained.
- Please note that charges as mentioned below will be applicable for any exchange or return.
- Any order which has been delivered and once exchanged will not be eligible for exchange, cancellation or return.
- Any product which you wish to exchange or return should be in salable condition.
- Any product which you wish to exchange or return shall be unused and should have no visible signs of any wear & tear.
- Any product which you wish to exchange or return will be picked up from your premises. Once the product reaches our facility, it will be thoroughly inspected for any defects.
- If the product we received is in its original, salable condition, unused and has no visible signs of any wear & tear, it will be replaced, exchanged or a refund will be initiated as per your request.
- If the product we received is not in accordance with the above description, your exchange or return request will not be fulfilled and the product will be returned to you.
- Any product which was ordered and delivered to you on a discounted price during any sale or offer are not eligible for any return, refund, exchange or cancellation.
- Pick up of the return product will be done in 5 business days.
- Once the product reaches our facility, the new product for exchange will be delivered as per the time commitments given to you.
- Refunds will be processed within a maximum of 7 business days after we receive your returned product.
- Bontrue reserves the right to reject returns from any particular Customer, in case of frequent returns by such Customer, User, their family members or their premises.
- Products which are delivered or shifted out of the city limits of the store location are not eligible for exchange, cancellation or return.
- An order for a customized product cannot be modified or cancelled due to delay in delivery.
- Return/exchange/cancellation/refund policies for mattresses will be applicable as per the particular mattress brand warranty guidelines.
- Free gifts will not be eligible for return, and will not be covered under any kind of warranty.
- In the event of the subsequent dismantling of the item for relocation, reassembly, etc please note that Bontrue will not be responsible for any damage to the product and the product will not be eligible for return or exchange.
- Products which are self installed by Customers or by any third party services and were damaged, are not eligible for returns or exchange.
- Major manufacturing defects include:
- Deformity in cushioning of the product.
- Major structural damage in the sofa frame.
- Faulty recliner mechanisms.
- Any sharp nail or screw protruding from the product which may be harmful.
- Wobbly chair legs.
- Unstable/wobbly dining base.
- Any Damage/Defect that may impair the use of the furniture or product for which it was intended to.
Exchange or Return Process:
- An exchange or return request has to be initiated via an email or Whatsapp only.
- Please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on 8125231931
- Please mention your order details and reason for return in the communication.
- To verify the condition and status of the product, please attach 5 images from different angles and 1 video of the product you wish to return.
- If the images and videos sent by you are not satisfactory, Bontrue may send an executive to your premises for inspection of the product you wish to return in 4 business days.
- In case you are raising a request for exchange or return due to a manufacturing defect, please make sure that the defect is clearly visible in images and video.
- Please mention whether you want to exchange the product and buy something else or return the product and get a refund in the communication.
- If you wish to get a refund for the return product, please mention your bank details in the communication.
Exchange, Return & Cancellation Charges:
Furniture being a large product, giving freedom to exchange or return a delivered product is rare in the industry. We intend to keep Customer satisfaction top most priority and hence we give this facility to our Customers. Exchange and return of a furniture product is an expensive affair. If you wish to exchange or return a product, you need to pay the related expenses for the same. Please find below the charges for returns or exchange.
- If you wish to cancel an order which is not delivered to you and want to get a refund for the same, you have to bear the bank transaction charges.
- If you wish to return & exchange a product which was already delivered as per your order, you have to pay to and fro shipping charges related to the exchange only. In such a case of exchange, if the value of the new product is less than the value of the return product, bank transaction charges for refunds & restocking charges shall be applicable .
- If you wish to return a product and get a refund which was already delivered as per your order, you have to pay to and fro shipping charges, bank transaction charges & restocking charges.
- Bank transaction charges for any refund of payments made by credit card/debit card/Razorpay will be deducted at 2% from total refund amount.
- Shipping charges will be deducted at Rs. 40/KM one way from Bontrue Warehousing Facility.
- Restocking charges will be deducted at 2% of the total product value.
- Any eligible refund will be initiated by Bontrue for credit into Customers bank account which was provided in the return request.
- All refunds will be processed within 7 business days after the return products are received at our facility.
- In case of refunds for EMI/Finance/Loan transactions, only the basic amount for the product will be credited to the Customers' account. EMI closure will happen only after the Customers communicate the same to the bank. Customers will need to specifically communicate to the banks its intent of EMI loan closure. Also if a Customers fails to communicate the same to the bank, the interest amount that bank will keep levying will be borne by the Customers. Foreclosure or any other charges, if any which are levied by the Customers' bank, will be borne by the Customers.
- Transaction charges for refund of payments made by debit card/credit card/razorpay will be deducted at 2% from total refund amount.
We at Bontrue, ensure that all our products are free of any manufacturing defect. Bontrue products are covered by a limited period warranty or no warranty (subjected to the category/product), from the date of invoice. During the warranty period, we repair the product free of cost or replace any required parts, provided the request of repair is raised by the Customers along with the original invoice (hard or soft copy). In case invoice copy cannot be produced, Bontrue will try its best to track down the transaction in its internal system. However, if we are unable to locate the transaction, the service might be denied.
The terms of warranty are liable to change from time to time without any notice to Customers as per market trends and management resolution.
General Warranty Terms:
- Any Customers whose payments are due for any reason, are not eligible for any warranty claims.
- Warranty is non-transferable and shall not be considered in case of any resale.
- Liability is limited to repair / refund / replacement of products found to be defective under specified normal use. All liabilities or special consequential losses/ damages and all warranties not stated herein, expressed or implied, including all implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby disclaimed.
- Wood and leather are natural materials and have their own inherent and distinctive characteristics such as colour, texture, grains, fibre, wrinkles, manure stains and insect bites on leather,etc. Solid wood may react strongly/differently to the changing climate (i.e. cold, warmth and humidity) which could lead to expansion and contraction of wood and cause superficial hairline cracks in it. Likewise, natural stretch in leather upholstery may show crease or fold. Bontrue makes every effort to reduce such natural instances by subjecting the wood and leather through various processes. However, due to their inherent characteristics, complete elimination may not be possible and variations may arise in their colour, texture, grains, dimensions, etc. for which Bontrue shall not be liable.
- Any damage caused due to accident, any act of god, abuse, any agent like water/acid, etc coming in contact with wooden members/leather, while shifting/transporting the product from one place to another.
- Bontrue shall endeavor to service within reasonable time under the warranty period. However, keeping in view the Bontrue policy to cover the latest and the best, the product range may keep varying with the introduction of new models. Any model of the product that has been discontinued will be repaired/rectified by Bontrue at its sole discretion and depending upon the availability of the spares.
- Expected life of the product is not equal to the period of warranty.
- Expected life of the product may be more or less than specified depending on the usage of the product by the Customers.
- In case there is damage to the product, it will be repaired to the best extent possible. Bontrue shall not be liable at any stage, for a complete replacement and/or recall of the product sold.
- If there is a particular part of the product that can not be repaired, Bontrue will try its best to arrange for the replacement of the particular part which is defective.
- Warranty will be applicable only within the city limits of the particular store from where the purchase was made. Any transportation cost during the redressal process must be borne by the Customers if outside the city limits.
- The exchange or repair of the faulty product is actioned by Bontrue at the original delivery address of the Customers; which the Customers provided during the purchase.
- The exchange, repair, return or refund of the faulty products shall be at the sole discretion of Bontrue.
- The response time at Bontrue for addressing any complaint raised by the Customers is maximum 7 business days from the date of the complaint. Please note that during this period, the Bontrue personnel / representative shall duly inspect the product for resolution of the Customers complaint. The faulty products shall be made available to our personnel/representative at your address in case the personnel/representative desires to carry out any minor repair works in the faulty product.
- The foregoing warranty shall not be treated as a rolling/continuing warranty and the products exchanged due to manufacturing defects shall be covered only for the remainder of the original warranty period (i.e. the remainder of the actual warranty period).
- Repaired products may not have the aesthetic appearance of a brand new product.
- Customers hereby agrees and Bontrue reiterates that the Warranty Terms contained hereinabove shall not be construed as any form of “Guarantee” on the goods/materials i.e. Bontrue shall not be liable at any stage, for a complete replacement/recall of goods/materials sold hereunder, and that the liability of Bontrue shall be strictly limited and subject to the Warranty Terms contained hereinabove.
What is Not Covered:
- The Bontrue Warranty On Products Does Not Cover Breakages/damages on account of negligence, unintended usage, misuse, mishandling, accident, abuse by any agent like water/acid etc; Coming in contact with wood/leather while shifting/transporting of products from one place to another and normal usage Damages caused to the products used for any other purpose for which they are designed & intended for.
- Fine hairline cracks are part of the normal ageing process of wood & veneers. All solid wood tops are made of finger joints & hence fine parting lines are visible. This is not a defect.
- Glass, Mirror, Marble, Stone & Upholstery of products wherein warranty ceases at the time of acceptance of the products.
- Warranty does not cover upholstery damage & wood borer infestation.
- Warranty does not cover furniture items used and damaged in commercial, business, institutions & other non-residential places.
- Warranty does not cover any damage to the product resulting from improper installation or assembly by third party, storage, improper maintenance, misuse or use not in compliance with the intended use, repairs, water damage, discoloration due to exposure to sunlight.
- Chipping of or scratches on laminated stone or the laminate on the stone due to regular usage.
- Electrical components in any product are not covered under warranty, except motors in recliner mechanisms.
- Any defect in the product or damage to its appearance including scratches, dents, stains, wrinkles, colour-fading, weaning, beading of fabric/leather, discolouration of coatings like chrome/gold/silver/metallic etc and any other changes developed from normal wear and tear during its use in natural course or caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, lack of maintenance, improper cleaning or incorrect handling/installation by the Customers or any other third party.
- All the mattresses, pillows & related products of respective brands are covered in warranty with respect to their company policy. Mattresses are not eligible for return, exchange & warranty claim due to discomfort/lack of sleep/back pain unless approved by the respective brand.
- No alteration or modification should have been made/carried out to/in the products, and the faulty product shall be in its original state for Bontrue to honour the request of exchange, repair or refund. Bontrue’s liability to exchange, repair or refund the product in case it is modified in any manner whatsoever by the Customers shall cease upon such modification/s.
- It is understood that the products purchased from exhibition sales / discounted sales may carry minor finish blemishes or shop soiling. In case of the product being purchased from discounted sales, the products are considered to be bought by the Customers on “bought as seen and liked” basis, therefore, Bontrue shall not entertain any requests for exchange, replacement or refund unless the product suffers from any manufacturing defect as per the opinion of Bontrue, and which compromises the structural integrity of the product.
- Accessories like small cushions, gift articles, etc are not covered under warranty.
- There are no other warranties, expressed or implied in all of the above mentioned cases.
- The Warranties on “Leather”, “Upholstered Fabric” and “Finishes and all Other Furniture Products” do not cover
- Damages resulting from excessive soiling or improper cleaning methods,
- Fading or other damages resulting from exposure to sunlight,
- Damages resulting from household humidity, or
- Damages resulting from any liquid, including but not limited to alcohol and water.
- Any use of improper cleaning methods voids all warranties of Bontrue.
Warranty Claim / Complaint Process:
- Any complaints have to be initiated via an email or Whatsapp only.
- Please write to us on email@example.com or Whatsapp on 8125231931
- Please mention your invoice details or name & contact details along with the problem/issue/defect with the product in the communication.
- To verify the condition and status of the product, please attach 5 images from different angles and 1 video of the product you wish to raise a complaint for.
- If the images and videos sent by you are not satisfactory, Bontrue may send an executive to your premises for inspection of the product in 4 business days.
- Please make sure that the problem/issue/defect is clearly visible in the photos & video for us to serve you better.
- Any complaints informed to our technicians or any other employee will not be considered valid or attended. Complaint needs to be informed to the designated department via the above mentioned method for us to address it immediately & efficiently.
- Complaint ticket number will be communicated to you once it is registered.
- The response time at Bontrue for addressing any complaint raised by the Customers is maximum 7 business days from the date of the ticket generation. Please note that during this period, the Bontrue personnel/representative shall duly inspect the product for resolution of the Customers complaint. The faulty products shall be made available to our personnel/representative at your address in case the personnel/representative desires to carry out any minor repair works in the faulty product.
At Bontrue, we sell products which are manufactured and procured from different parts of India as well as other countries. Furniture being a large and fragile category, we take utmost care while packing, loading & shipping our products from the point of procurement. Even after being so careful, minor breakages and scratches in a few products are inevitable. Please understand that it is not possible to open and check every product before they are delivered to our esteemed Customers. Being so, you may receive products with imperfection. We take our Customers' satisfaction on top priority and are ready to solve any issues you have faced with our delivery.
- Any product which was delivered in damaged condition, please inform the delivery team immediately. Necessary action will be taken to return or exchange the product on same day or within 3 business days. Minor issues will be fixed immediately.
- In such cases wherein your premises does not have an elevator or has a small staircase for the movement of products, the delivery team will inform you before moving the furniture. If any minor damages/scratches/bruises happen in such conditions, Bontrue does not take any responsibility for replacing the product. Repair or refinish will be done to the best extent possible in such scenarios.
- If there are any minor defects on the product at the time of delivery, the technician in the delivery team will fix it at the spot or within 3 business days. Replacement for such issues may not be possible as furniture items are large and cannot be transported effortlessly.
- Product purchased will be delivered only after the total payment equivalent to the order value is cleared.
- All deliveries above 10 KMS from the store location will be charged as per the distance of the destination and shipping method. For online booking, please call us at 8125231931 to confirm the shipping method & charges.
- An order for a customized product cannot be modified or cancelled due to delay in delivery.
- Any request against any stains or damage to fabric upholstery is honourable if the request is initiated/informed immediately on the delivery of the goods and the same is endorsed by the delivery team.
- All our products are made with tolerance of (+/- 20mm) in dimension and size. The seating comfort of a product may differ because of its construction, form, foam, fabric or material used which may have their natural characteristics, etc. Differences in the hardness and/or softness of a seating are normal and do not signify its poor workmanship or defect and Bontrue shall not be liable for the same.
- Few products containing upholstery, stone, marble, ceramic, wood, etc may have small variation in terms of colour, texture, grains,etc based on different lots. Small & minor variations are normal and do not signify its poor workmanship or defect and Bontrue shall not be liable for the same.
- Delivery team/person will connect with the Customers before the delivery. As part of the process the delivery person may request you to sign the proof of delivery which needs to be signed and returned to the delivery team.
- Bontrue will make every effort to carry out deliveries on the given date. The delivery date given to you is an estimate given in good faith. If we are unable to deliver on time we will inform you using the registered contact numbers and/or email address from your registered data.
- If you fail to take delivery of the goods, Bontrue may at its discretion charge you for the additional shipping cost.
- Bontrue provides the services of Installation/Assembly required for the products free of cost within city limits of the store location through our authorized technicians, the product will be assembled at your premises after delivery.
- Our technicians shall not be responsible for handling any products/s other than the product purchased from Bontrue. Upon completion of the assembly work, Bontrue technicians shall not be responsible for movement of the product at any location other than the place confirmed by you. Any damages incurred during such activity undertaken by your representative shall be excluded from Warranty norms.
- You agree to ensure that access is suitable for the delivery of the furniture at your desired location. Bontrue will not accept cancellation/rejection of the product purchased by you, at the time of delivery on the ground that access to your desired location is not possible (e.g. doorway too small, insufficient space to maneuver the furniture through the premises, road inaccessible to delivery van, etc
- If You wish to change the shipping address after placing the order, You have to inform the same to the despatch team within 48 Hrs of order placing or when the despatch team calls you for the delivery confirmation, whichever is earlier. Additional delivery charges may be applicable depending on the distance of delivery location.
- If your purchased furniture remains at Bontrue Warehouse for more than one month during which time you fail to accept delivery/re-delivery (despite Bontrue having contacted you to do so), Bontrue Reserves the right to cancel your order and retain up to 20% of the order value unless specially approved by Bontrue.
INDEMNITY & LIABILITY:
- In no event shall Bontrue, its Officers, Directors, Employees, Partners or Vendors be liable to you, the Vendor or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including and not limited to those resulting from loss of use, loss of profits or revenue, loss of time & inconvenience whether or not foreseeable or whether or not Bontrue has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortuous action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with Your purchase of the products and services herein.
- The liability of Bontrue towards the Customers is limited strictly to the extent of the cost of the product sold, covered under the invoice and not liable for any incidental and/or consequential damages claimed by the Customers.
- The Customers agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless to Bontrue from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages,injuries, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Bontrue in that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, Warranty, Covenant or Agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these terms.
- Bontrue shall not be liable for any third party claim arising out of the case of invoiced goods. The Customers shall keep Bontrue indemnified from/against such claims.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and shall be subject to the non‐exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hyderabad, India.
Bontrue shall not be liable for any failure and/or delay on its part in performing any of its obligation under these terms & conditions and/or for any loss, damage, costs, charges and expenses incurred and/or suffered by the Customers by reason thereof if such failure and/or delay shall be result of or arising out of Force Majeure Event set out herein.
" Force Majeure Event" means any event due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of Bontrue, including, without limitation, unavailability of any communication system, sabotage, fire, flood, earthquake ,explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes, lockout, and/or industrial action of any kind, breakdown of transportation facilities, riots, insurrection, hostilities whether war be declared or not, acts of government, governmental orders or restrictions breakdown and/or hacking of the Website & Billing systems and/or contents provided for availing the Products and/or services, such that it is impossible to perform the obligations under the terms, or any other cause or circumstances beyond the control of Bontrue hereto which prevents timely fulfilment of obligation of Bontrue hereunder.
- Customers are entitled to use a valid debit card/credit card/bank account for online transfers/real cash currency only for making payment transactions with Bontrue.
- Further, Bontrue actively reports and prosecutes actual and suspected credit/ debit/net banking/ cash fraud. Bontrue may require further authorization from Customers such as a telephone confirmation of Customers order and/or other information. Bontrue's decision to require further authorization is at their sole discretion. Bontrue reserves the right to cancel, delay, refuse to deliver, or recall from the carrier any order if fraud is suspected. Bontrue shall not be liable to User for any loss resulting from such cancellation.
- If any transaction is suspected to be fraudulent, all records will be submitted with or without a subpoena to all law enforcement agencies and to the credit/ debit/banks company for fraud investigation. Bontrue will cooperate with authorities to prosecute offenders to the full extent of the law.
- Customers hereby agree and understand that the facility of finance by way of equated monthly instalment (EMI) is provided by banks and/ or NBFCs. Customers understands and agrees that for converting any Purchase Transaction into EMI, the same is done by respective Banks and/or NBFCs and not by Bontrue.
- Any refund related to interest charged to the Customers, should be dealt with the issuing bank and/or NBFCs directly.
- For Paylater/deferred payment option, Bontrue may need to provide the Customers information to the third parties to facilitate this payment option. Such third parties may contact the Customers for documentation and payment. Customers shall be solely liable and responsible for the payments under this option and Bontrue shall not be liable in any case for the incidental actions arising from the delayed or non-payment under this option. Customers are advised to read the detailed Terms and Conditions before availing this payment option.
- Customers expressly agrees and declares that Bontrue shall not be liable for the loss of any nature whatsoever including without limitation indirect, consequential, special and/ or incidental to the Customers arising, directly or indirectly, out of decline of authorization for any transaction, resulting from the Customers exceeding his/ her present permissible payment limit under the credit / debit and/ or any other payment cards and/ or online banking accounts.
- You will not be asked to provide your personal account information or passwords over the phone. We request you to contact us immediately in case you receive such a request.
Bontrue hereby informs Customers that Customers' receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify the Bontrue’s acceptance of Customers' order, nor does it constitute confirmation of the Bontrue’s offer to sell. Bontrue reserves the right at any time after receipt of Users order to accept or decline their order for any reason.
Bontrue shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for Products at an erroneous price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. Bontrue shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and Customers payment is received. If Customers' payment has already been received for the purchase and their order is cancelled, Bontrue shall issue a credit note or initiate a refund as per the Refund Policy to the Customers for the amount of payment received.
- User acknowledges that Bontrue has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding which User gain access to the Website and/ or services what Products, content User accesses and/ or uploads, posts, emails, transmits and/ or otherwise contribute via the Website and/ or services what effects the Products, content may have on User and/ or any third party how User may interpret and/or use the Products and/or what actions User may take as a result of having been exposed to the Products and/or content. User releases Bontrue from all liability for User having acquired or not acquired Products, content through the Website and/ or services. The Website and/ or services may contain, or direct User to sites and/ or services containing, information that some people may find offensive and/or inappropriate. Bontrue makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through these websites and/ or services, and will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency, or durability of the products, material contained in, or accessed or purchased through these websites and/ or services.
- Changes are periodically made and added to Website and to the information herein. Bontrue, its subsidiaries, affiliates, associate companies, consultants, partners and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes to this Website at any time.
- While Bontrue makes every effort to ensure content accuracy on its website, visitors are to be advised that delays between cost updates and website changes, stock availability and other technical and managerial issues may cause information to be temporarily inaccurate on the website.
- The Website and/ or services contain views, opinions and recommendations of users of the Website and/ or Services, advertisers, third party information providers and organizations. The Website does not warrant, represent and/or endorse the correctness, authenticity, accuracy, completeness, reliability and/or validity of any opinion and/or other information displayed, uploaded, distributed, posted, emailed, transmitted and/ or otherwise contributed through the Website and/ or services by anybody other than Bontrue.
BONTRUE PROTECTION SERVICE(BPS) POLICY:
- BPS is given to our Customers on those products specifically mentioned. All Bontrue products are not eligible for this service.
- BPS is a free service provided to all the Customers who have purchased Bontrue products eligible for BPS.
- Bontrue reserves the right to discontinue BPS service at any time without prior notice to the new/existing Customers. In such a case, Bontrue is not liable to complete/fulfill pending BPS to existing Customers.
- By any reason whatsoever, if a product is damaged by the BPS technician while fulfilling the service, Bontrue is not liable for any replacement/exchange/return of the product. Product will be repaired to the best extent possible.
- BPS is not equivalent to the warranty of the product.
- BPS visits may be delayed than the committed timelines depending on various factors.
- BPS will be provided only within the city limits of the store location from where the product was purchased.
- BPS will be denied to those Customers whose payments are not clear.
- BPS visits cannot be carried forward or transferred. A missed BPS due to Customers unavailability cannot be carried forward.