The refined lines and quality construction of this sofa make it a long-lasting choice for your living room. Fashioned from stately pine for a durable and low-maintenance finish. The relaxing reclining function offers additional comfort when you want it the most. Featuring a stylish and contemporary look you're sure to love. Crafted with an attached back for added comfort and style. The charming genuine leather finish makes it an eye-catching choice.
- Please confirm availability with the Help Desk (9000013135 Call or WhatsApp chat on the website) before booking.
- Items Included - 3+2 Seater (or individual)
- Internal Structure - Canadian Pine Wood + L&P Mechanism from the USA
- Foam Used - Imported Foam 40D + Super Soft 20D
- Seating Support - Both ways webbing + High Tensile Springs
- Martindale Count of The Fabric - Scandanavia Leather 40,000 rubs
- Expected Life - 10 years
- Product Warranty - 2 year
- Weight Bearing capacity of the chair - 160Kg/seat
Dimensions (in inches)
- Sofa Outer To Outer Length: 68
- Sitting Length: 61
- Sofa Outer To Outer Width: 39
- Handle Width: 3.5
- Ground To Sitting Height: 18.5
- Leg Height: 2.5
- Sitting Depth:48
- Back Support: 26.5
- With Extend Full Length: 63
- Without Extend Full Length: 37
- Sofa Outer To Outer Length: 56
- Sitting Length: 49
- Sofa Outer To Outer Width: 35
- Handle Width: 7
- Ground To Sitting Height: 20
- Leg Height: 6.5
- Sitting Depth: 20.5
- Back Support: 20
- With Extend Full Length: 61
- Without Extend Full Length: 33
Key to long-lasting comfort is the material selection, construction techniques, and materials usage in the right proportions.
- Pine Wood from sustainable forestry Canada & New Zealand
- 18mm industrial Grade Plywood from India
- Manual headrest ratchet mechanism from Hettich Germany (If applicable)
- Stretch plus elesto nylon webbing from Italy
- Reclining control switch with USB port from L&P USA (If applicable)
- Reclining mechanism from L&P USA (If applicable)
- Okin motor from Germany (If applicable)
- High tensile zig-zag springs from Poland
- 4mm hardboard from Poland
- Paper coated wire from L&P USA
- Teflon fibre clips from rapid Germany
- Wooden legs with wenge/walnut finish polish from ICA Germany
- Triple bonded nylon threads from Guterman Germany
- 180gsm siliconised wadding from Reliance India
- 40d foam from Inoac Japan
- 20d super softy from Inoac Japan
- 15d 64mm siliconized hollow conjugative poly fibre from soft plus the USA
- Please confirm colour availability with the Help Desk (9000013135 or WhatsApp chat on the website) before booking.
- Please note the lead time for product fulfilment is 45 days.
What are the characteristics of genuine leather?
Some things are natural to genuine leather. In the case of leather furniture, natural marks, wrinkling, variation in the grain and colour of the leather are not considered defects. Rather, they are proof the product is upholstered with genuine leather hide.
What are the care instructions we should follow?
Our products will remain intact and protected over time if you follow some simple maintenance guidelines provided below.
Frames & Legs
- Do not drag the sofa to align or for cleaning requirements. Always lift the sofa and place.
- Do not lift the sofa using its arms, always lift using the sofa base.
- Periodically dust using a clean, dry and non-abrasive white cloth.
- For dry dirt: brush delicately using a brush with soft bristles or use a vacuum cleaner at the medium suction power setting, using the specific accessory supplied with the cleaner and taking care to avoid rubbing the accessory directly against the covering.
- For stains caused by substances soluble in water (soft drinks, coffee, tea, milk, jam): rapidly remove the liquid from the surface using a white, non-abrasive cloth (or absorbent paper). Then rub delicately working from the outside of the stain towards the centre, using a clean cloth soaked in water. Dry immediately with a clean cloth. Do not soak the leather surface, and dry immediately using a dry cloth. Do not dry the leather in direct sunlight or with a hairdryer.
- For stains caused by greasy substances (oil, ketchup, mayonnaise, chocolate): remove the substance delicately from the surface using absorbent paper, taking care not to exert pressure to prevent the dirt from entering the pores of the leather. Use a clean cloth, soaked in a very dilute solution of neutral soap, rubbing delicately working from the outside towards the centre of the stain.
- Dry immediately with a clean cloth. Only use water and colourless, mild soap.
- There are two types of washing process for our fabrics: dry cleaning and washing in water.
- Dry cleaning is an operation that foresees cleaning the covering material using organic solvents. The process includes cleaning, rinsing and drying. It is essential to iron the covering by following the ironing instructions shown on the label after the washing phase.
- Specialist dry cleaners must be used when the covering requires dry cleaning.
- Washing in water is an operation which for foresees cleaning the fabric covering in water. The process includes cleaning, rinsing and drying. After washing it is essential to iron the covering by following the ironing instructions shown on the label. When the covering is washed in water, it is necessary to pay attention to the maximum washing temperature indicated on the sofa label.
LIQUEURS, SOFT DRINKS, WINE, COFFEE, TEA, BEER AND OIL
- Dab with absorbent paper or a white, non-abrasive cloth and then remove the stain. If the stain persists, clean using a dry stain remover that can be purchased from any supermarket.
- We recommend that the fabric’s reaction be tested on a part of the covering that is hidden before using the stain remover. It is advisable to use a specialised laundry service in the case of large or persistent stains.