Luzo Elite H1
If you do the maths right, you almost spend over 35 to 40 hours per week sitting on a chair. Multiply this with the average lifespan of a person and you get a mind-boggling number. Having said that, you should invest in a good ergonomic chair, unless you want to end up with back issues and other problems.
Irrespective of whether you go to a dedicated office space or work from home, a good chair is a piece of must-have furniture. It not only helps you sit comfortably for long periods but also ensures that you do not suffer from any back-related issues. Ergonomic chairs are designed to support your natural posture and help reduce the strain on the lower back. These office chairs help in the proper hip and pelvis alignment. A bad posture can result in excessive lower back pain.
- Luzo Elite High Back Executive Revolving Chair
- Centre Tilt mechanism with a single back lock
- Anti-topple MS Chrome base with 50mm nylon castors
- Curved veneer finish polished arms with cushion grip
- Seat-P U mould, S’ Curve back design for better back support With Zebra finish Natural polished Arms
- Width - 711 mm
- Height - 1016 mm